In this, our 50th episode, we look back at our favourite dozen wines from the past year, and you could win one of two complete sets of the Best Dozen of ’07!
As always our criteria was to pick our favourite bottles based both on the quality of the wine and value for money. It would have been simple to pick the 12 most expensive wines but we think that there are some absolutely brilliant bargains out there. If a wine is a brilliant drop and is awesome value for money it ranks pretty high with us.
For your chance to win, all you need to do is subscribe to our weekly emails. You can get extra entries into the draw by sending the competition details out to as many friends as you like – for everyone who you refer you’ll get an extra chance to win one of the two Best Dozen of ’07 packs.
The Best Dozen of ’07 are (in no particular order):
- T’Gallant pinot grigio 2007 ($12-15)
- Kalleske Clarry’s Red 2006 ($18-20)
- Jacobs Creek riesling 2007 ($8-12)
- Petaluma Hanlin Hill riesling 2007 ($19-22)
- Saltram Pepperjack shiraz 2006 ($15-26)
- Highbank blend 2001 ($45-$50)
- Zema Estate cabernet sauvignon 2004 ($20-$25)
- Torbreck The Steading 2005 ($38-$45)
- Thorn-Clarke Shotfire Quartage 2005 ($18-$24)
- Wirra Wirra Church Block 2005 ($18-$20)
- Olivers Taranga shiraz 2004 ($25-$28)
- Buller Fine Old Tokay NV ($18-20)
Cheers… happy wine buying and good luck in our competition!
Click here to enter by subscribing.
Brad and Danny