Update: Just announced – our friends at Boccaccio Cellars are offering 6 of our Best Dozen in a special pack at just $130 plus delivery!
It’s that time of year again! Yes, that time when we announce the 12 wines that impressed us the most over the last year…. and then give them away to a of lucky fan of the show!
If you’re an email subscriber you get one entry into the draw to win the complete set of our Best Dozen automatically. If you’re a Twitter follower you’ll get another entry into the competition. And if you’re a fan on Facebook then you’ve got another chance to win! Retweeting on twitter, or posting on your facebook wall with a link to the competition will get you another entry too! There are heaps of ways to give yourself the best possible shot at taking home one of the Best Dozen of 2010 packs!
The Best Dozen of 2010 are:
- De Bortoli Rococo Blanc de Blancs NV
- St. Hallett Eden Valley Riesling 2010
- Toolangi Chardonnay 2008
- Andrew Thomas Wines Braemore Semillon 2010
- Scion Vineyard Durif 2008
- Yabby Lake Pinot Noir 2008
- The Story Grampians Shiraz 2008
- Ben Glaetzer Wallace 2008
- Teusner Riebke Shiraz 2009
- Yalumba The Cigar 2008
- Penfolds St. Henri 2006
- Wolf Blass Platinum Shiraz 2007
Cheers… and happy wine buying!
Brad and Danny