It’s that time of year again! Santa’s packing his ute with presents for the good kiddies, and all us adults are wondering if there will be something special under the tree for us from the jolly man.
And it’s also the time of year when we announce the 12 wines that impressed us the most over the last year…. and then give them away to a couple of lucky friends of the show!
If you’re an email subscriber you get one entry into the draw to win one of two complete sets of our Best Dozen automatically. If you’re a Twitter follower you’ll get another entry into the competition. And if you’re a fan on Facebook then you’ve got another chance to win! Retweeting on twitter, or posting on your facebook wall with a link to the competition will get you another entry too! There are heaps of ways to give yourself the best possible shot at taking home one of the Best Dozen of 09 packs!
The Best Dozen of 2009 are:
- All Saints Moscato 2009 ($15-19)
- Pewsey Vale Riesling 2009 ($13-18)
- Wirra Wirra Mrs Wigely Rosé ($16-$19)
- Deen De Bortoli Vat 8 Shiraz 2008 ($8-12)
- Yalumba The Scribbler 2008 ($16-$18)
- Stefano Lubiana Primavera Pinot Noir 2008 ($28-$30)
- Hoddles Creek Pinot Noir 2008 ($18-$20)
- Shaw and Smith Shiraz 2007 ($30-35)
- d’Arenberg d’Arry’s Original 2006 ($16-20)
- Giaconda Warner Vineyard Shiraz 2006 ($80 en-primeur)
- Zema Estate Family Selection Cabernet 2005 ($40-45)
- Brown Brothers Patricia Noble Riesling 2006 ($32-35)
Cheers… and happy wine buying!
Brad and Danny